Sapphire is one of the most Elegant, Trendy, Clean and Creative high-performance WordPress Blog Themes. If you want to create a smart blog within few minutes, Sapphire is the right choice. It will help you to create and run a successful blog in the easiest way and instantly where you can tell your stories professionally. It highlights your contents without distractions and enables users to read more easily. So publish your unique and fantastic stories about travel, lifestyle, small business, craft & arts, designing, inspirations, food & recipes, photos, weddings and everyday moments from all over the world. It's fully responsive so it adapts to your style as well as the device it's viewed on. We've spent lots of times to research how actually looks a professional and elegant blog. Sapphire is carefully crafted, it contains all these features a modern blogger needs. Complete control over the layout of your blog whenever you want.
This Theme has been developed only for WordPress 4.0 or Higher. So, you need to install WordPress fast then use this theme. Please see the WordPress installation process. Here is the documentation WordPress Codex - Installing WordPress
Theme installation is a very easy process. First you need to upload theme files and active it. The Theme file can be uploaded two ways
I. FTP Upload: Using your favorite FTP program. First you have to unzip theme files then upload into the folder path /wp-content/themes/ on your server and active it from admin panel.
II. WordPress Upload: From WordPress Admin Panel go the following path Appearance->themes->Install-themes->upload and select the sapphire.zip theme. Click Install Now and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
Install Sapphire Theme by below steps
Step 1: In Dashboard click on Dashboard => Appearance Menu
Step 2: Then click on Dashboard => Appearance => Theme Menu
Step 3: Then click on Add New
Step 4: Then click on Upload Theme
Step 5: Then click on Choose file and select sapphire.zip file from your computer directory.
Step 6: Now click on Install Now button and wait for the installation complete. After successful installation of theme click on active theme click and enjoy theme feature.
For using all Features you have to install and active all required plugins. All Essential plugins are included in the Sapphire theme.
Install above essential plugins by easy 2 step.
Step 1: In Dashboard, click on Dashboard => Appearance Menu => Install Plugins Menu
Step 2: Then click on Install link under plugin title and Activate and enjoy the plugins.
Import Sample Data: If you want to use sample data for your website then you need to install sample date. See the way how to install Import Sample Data tools => import => WordPress Bottom of the page have WordPress. Click WordPress then you can see the Install Now
Sapphire comes with 4 different custom widgets.
The Theme Customizer is an options framework what provides live-preview of any change to our theme. We can make huge changes to the theme by this awesome customizer. Let's start–
How to go to Customizer?
After logging in admin dashboard:
Keep mouse over Appearance (left side menubar)=> Click Customize.
Header section allows us to customize theme header with the following options–
01. Through the on-off switch, we can show and hide top search box. To show search box turn on the switch.
02. The top socials switch also gives us option to show and hide socials on the header. Turn on the switch to show socials.
03. Fixed Menu checkbox is to make the menu fixed or moving. Check the box to fix the menu area.
04. Background Color option allows us to change menu background color.
05. Through this option, we can change the color of dropdown menu hover and border.
06. The Color option allows us to change menu text color.
Site Identity includes site title, tagline, site logo, and favicon icon etc. This section provides the following options–
01. Site Title field allows to change the site title shown on the title bar.
02. Trough the Tagline field we can change site tagline shown on title bar just right of site title.
03. Site Logo option is to change the main logo of the site shown under the main menu.
04. Site Icon option allows us to change the favicon icon shown on the title bar.
Import Revolution Slider Demo Data.
Slider section includes the main slider of the site.
01. Slider switch provides us the option to show and hide the main slider of the site. To show the slider turn on the switch.
The Home section allows us to customize Home layout, Home templates, Category etc.
01. There are three Home Layouts available in the theme. First one is Home page with right sidebar, the second one is Home page without sidebar in full width and the third one is Home page with left sidebar. We can select any one of these.
02. Home Template is the post layout on the home page. There are 8 home templates / post layouts in the theme like list view, normal view and masonry etc.
03. Category switch allows us to show and hide the category name with the post. Turn the switch on to show category name.
04. Author Name allows us to show and hide the author name of the post. Turn the switch on to show author name.
05. Post Date allows us to show and hide the post date of the post. Turn the switch on to show post date.
06. Social Share allows us to show and hide social share icons of the post. Turn the switch on to show social share icons. We can also show and hide any specific social share icon by checking and unchecking them.
07. Through Blog Pagination and Navigation option, we can change pagination style.
Post section includes post customization. Let's see what we can customize here–
01. Post Layout Default provides us three layouts such as with left sidebar, full width ( without sidebar ), with right sidebar. We can select any one them as post default layout.
02. Category switch gives us option to show and hide category name from the post. Turn on the switch to show category name.
03. Author Name switch gives us option to show and hide author name from the post. Turn on the switch to show author name.
04. Post Date switch gives us option to show and hide post date from the post. Turn on the switch to show post date.
05. Post Tags switch gives us option to show and hide post tags from the post. Turn on the switch to show post tags.
06. Comment Count switch gives us option to show and hide comment counter from the post. Turn on the switch to show comment counter.
07. Author Bio switch gives us option to show and hide author bio section from the post. Turn on the switch to show author bio section.
08. Related Post switch gives us option to show and hide related post section from the post. Turn on the switch to show related post section.
09. Social Share switch gives us option to show and hide social share section from the post. Turn on the switch to show social share section.
10. Share Title field gives us option to edit share title text of the post. We can write our desired title here.
11. We can show and hide specific social share icon by checking and unchecking the boxes. Check the box to show its icon.
Typography includes body and heading font customization. We can customize the following thing here–
01. Body Font provides us options to customize font family, font size, font weight, line height and letter spacing etc of body text.
02. Heading Font provides us options to customize font family, font size, font weight, line height and letter spacing etc of heading text.
Footer area includes footer logo, quote, copyright text etc.
01. Footer Quotation text field provides us the option to edit footer quote text.
02. Background Color provides us the option to change the footer background color.
03. Color provides us the option to change the footer text color.
04. Footer Logo provides us the option to change the footer logo.
05. Copyright Text provides us the option to change the footer copyright text.
06. Back To Top switch provides us the option to show and hide the back to top button. Turn on the switch to show back to top button.